Sunday 6 April 2014

Blogilates & Being Healthy

Isn't this quote just fab?

Blogilates is something that everyone on the bloggersphere seems to be talking about and I wanted in on the action! I downloaded the app had bought the beginner's workout calendar. 
I've mentioned a couple of times recently that my weight isn't exactly a healthy one and I'm hardly body confident. Although I don't expect miracles because I've tried all sorts of exercise regimes, diets and healthy eating plans and never stuck to a single one for long, I do hope that the motivation and inspiration from the blogging community will make me want to give this one a chance for a longer duration. I'll keep you updated, if you like?

One of the things the app has is a section with a bunch of healthy and delicious recipes that I really want to try out, today is a Saturday so I had plenty of time to do just that. The two things I made were the 'Avocado Frozen Yoghurt' and the 'Detox Water for Craving Control & Beautiful Skin'. I didn't think of blogging about it until it was too late so all I can tell you about the frozen yoghurt is that it is quick and easy to make and my Mum loves it. The detox water however, I can share with you...


All you need is one (or two) litre of water and the following ingredients. (Quick disclaimer: These photos are the best quality but my iPhone camera is on its way out, I think. I must buy myself a camera!)


Five chopped strawberries and a hanfull of fresh mint leaves.

A lemon, sliced - I didn't use a full one though. 

An apple, sliced. 

Add some ice to chill. 

Sprinkle some cinnamon on the top and enjoy.


Download the app here or visit the website. If you try this, tweet me your thoughts or leave a comment below!

Until next time
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment